What is B2B lead Generation?
It is the process of identifying the target customers for your products or services and selling the given products or services , one of most important functions for B2B marketing and sales teams . This includes a lot of inbound marketing strategies building awareness and prospects for target customers . Some examples of lead generation are blogs , social media posts and Search Engine Optimisation . The main goal of lead generation is to generate more and more accurate leads to increase sales and revenue of a company .
How does B2B Generation Work?
After knowing what b2b lead generation is , you might be thinking how it works ? Advertising , several referrals , cold outreach are just a few ways in the b2b lead generation process . The top priority of a b2b marketer is to generate leads for the marketing team .
Importance and benefits of B2B lead Generation
Having an efficient b2b lead generation strategy is vital nowadays and traditional marketing strategies are no longer effective . Following are some importances of b2b lead generation :
- Creates awareness for your brands with required strategies and tactics because people tend to buy products with a good market reputation .
- It provides benefits to both buyers and sellers making it a win-win situation for both the parties .
- Search engine optimization helps to find the proper leads that are the target customers based on their needs , wants and interests resulting in having high quality leads .
- Since it provides the audience with the information they need , they start seeing your business as a go-to source for information and that in turn leads to an increase in sales opportunities .
- It helps you to learn more about your target customers and with the adequate intel you can rectify your drawbacks and improve the marketing strategies if needed .
B2B Lead generation strategies in 2023
- Content marketing
- Google ads
- Facebook lead advertisement campaigns
- Live chat
- Facebook thruplay
- Gated videos
- Personalized videos
- Referral partnerships
- Personalized email marketing
B2B Lead Generation tools
A good lead generation tool is chosen depending on its usability , integration , pricing , features and benefits . Lead generation tools can be found in many forms and may serve different purposes . Some of the few tools use are:-
- LEADPAGES – Leadpages makes it easier to capture leads .
- HELLO BAR – It is a very efficient widget and helps to grab the attention of targeted leads .
- OPTINMONSTER – Helps to build various opt-in forms very quickly .
- INTERCOM – Here , you are able to chat with the leads to visit your website .
- MOBILE MONKEY – Having an omni chat technology it is easier to send sms promotions , surveys and various marketing information to targeted audiences .
- QUORA – Two of its most prominent uses are to create or establish visibility and gain traffic presenting a great opportunity .
- ACTIVE CAMPAIGN – It is a CRM platform that means customer relationship management can be automated .
- SLIDESHARE – Creates visual content based on well-researched information that works as a key factor that builds visibility in the B2B community .
- LINKEDIN SALES NAVIGATOR – Targets very specific clients or companies , engage with prospects and track necessary leads ..
- LINKEDIN HELPER – It combines with LINKEDIN SALE NAVIGATOR helping it to get thousands of targeted clients .
In case of any company , be it a B2B company or even if you sell your products / services to B2C markets it can be concluded that lead generation should be considered as top priority and of huge importance to almost any type of business . This is because if there are no leads then it won’t be possible for any company to convert all the various prospects into customers .
- What is B2C marketing ?
Answer : B2C refers to business to consumer , B2C marketing refers to the strategies made by a company in order to promote its products and services directly to individual people .
2 . What are two types of leads ?
Answer : Outbound lead generation and inbound lead generation
3 . What is the most popular type of lead ?
Answer : Social media
4 . What is a good cost per lead B2B ?
Answer : 40 dollars to 190 dollars per lead .
5 . Is lead generation still profitable ?
Answer : Yes , it can be profitable if you establish the right margin between the price you are selling the leads and the cost of acquiring it .