Top 10 PPC Bidding Strategy in 2022
- Make Use of Promotion Extension
- Configure Your PPC Considering Voice Search
- Focus on PPC advertising that is more mobile-specific.
- Use Target Outranking Share to Distinguish Your Business From the Competition
- Set a location bid adjustment to focus on the right visitors
- Place a Targeted Cost per Conversion
- Utilize Negative Keywords Wisely
- Adding and Tracking Call Extension
- Adding Dynamic Keyword in Your Ads
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads
Pay-per-click is an Internet marketing technique that costs marketers money each time one of their advertising is clicked. It is a well-known strategy for drawing people to websites rather than attempting to “win” them naturally.
The PPC strategy that is most frequently employed is search engine marketing. Marketers can bid for ad placement in sponsored links when a user searches for a keyword connected to a company’s goods or services.
Because Google is constantly releasing the newest changes for ads, you must test and employ a variety of current methods. If you want to stay at the top of your game, you must keep up. Your company’s aims and nature have a big impact on the PPC strategy you choose. Nevertheless, there are a few cutting-edge tactics that, regardless of your industry, might help you get greater results. Here is a list of PPC tactics you should use in 2022 to stay ahead.
You can run advertising on your own, but for a greater return on investment, you should speak with or hire Digital Ipsum Pvt Ltd.
1 – Make Use of Promotion Extension
Because it enables customers to take advantage of the excellent bargain that your company is offering, promotion extension increases attention and visibility for your PPC advertisement. This tactic is particularly successful because it quickly catches the attention of visitors, especially those looking for deals.
How can Promotion Extension be used most effectively?
Adding sporadic events like “New Year,” “Christmas,” “Black Friday,” etc. is an excellent method to use marketing extension. One of the ideal times to take advantage of it to its fullest potential. To allow mobile users to view them, you should also activate mobile preference.
Do not worry about upgrading them because doing so is also very simple. Every time, just set the occasion name and you are done; you don’t need to add fresh wording. Ad extensions, according to Google, can increase CTR by up to 15%. Don’t disregard their significance this year, therefore.
2 - Configure Your PPC Considering Voice Search
Thanks to smart home gadgets, voice search is also becoming more and more popular. Many advertisers, nevertheless, do not give it the attention it deserves. The insufficient number of voice searches they receive or their inability to recognise these search queries accurately are two common causes for this. When compared to standard search queries, voice search queries are longer, so it’s important to properly optimize your voice search.
How to design a successful voice search strategy for pay-per-click?
- Verify whether voice searches are being generated for your campaigns as a first step.
- Obtain the Ad Words search query report.
- Filter each and every pertinent search term.
- To choose the final keywords for your voice search, use a keyword tool.
- Include negative keywords, but make sure they are supported by research.
Digital Ipsum will guide you thoroughly related to PPC marketing. By 2020, voice search will account for more than 50% of all searches, according to Comscore. So, give it some thought and get ready to meet the challenge.
3 - Focus on PPC advertising that is more mobile-specific.
PPC advertising tailored for mobile is receiving a lot of attention. Because they are seeing significant benefits from these ads, more than 60% of marketers are investing a sizable amount of money on mobile-specific advertisements. Make sure your website is properly optimized for mobile consumers before spending money on these adverts. It is preferable to fix this problem before moving on to mobile PPC management pricing if your website is taking too slow to load on mobile devices.
Best Practices For PPC Ads Based On Mobile
- To give your users a fantastic mobile experience, start by working on your website.
- Your advertising should have ad extensions.
- Use compelling terms to aid the consumer in making a quick decision.
- Your adverts should include incentives and offers.
- Utilize the day parting function of AdWords to optimize your advertising for the ideal day and hour.
- Emojis can be used in advertisements to quickly convey your message.
Do you realize that without mobile-based PPC marketing, you lose over 27 percent of visitors and nearly 45 percent of clicks?
4 - Use Target Outranking Share to Distinguish Your Business From the Competition
This PPC technique works incredibly well to tactically outrank any of our rivals on Google. This method allows you to outbid your competitor’s advertisements by automatically adjusting your Google Ads bid, but it is only applicable to the campaigns of the search network you are targeting, so be sure to do so. You might not find this more fascinating if I just start outlining the advantages of this tactic. So it would be best to provide you with some examples from actual life.
How does this tactic actually function?
By selecting the campaign and pressing the ‘Selected’ button under the ‘Detail’ tab, you may examine a detailed representation of your competitor’s strengths in the first phase. In-depth reporting will be shown so you can see which rival is outranking you. Additionally, this blog will demonstrate how frequently your adverts are displayed in contrast to those of the mentioned advertisers.
The domains where your outrank share was lower than that of your rivals can be simply identified in the following phase. The domains that you want to outrank utilizing the target outranking share are now in your possession. Now is the time to put this strategy into practice. Select “Target Outrank Share” from the list of bid strategies. Mention the domain’s name, then configure the “Target to outrank,” “Maximum bid limit,” and “Bid Automation” tabs. Be aware that manual bids require you to set the bids manually, whereas automatic bids give Google Ads the right to alter the bid.
5 – Set a location bid adjustment to focus on the right visitors
Keep in mind that gaining more visits isn’t as crucial as getting the right people’s attention in your products or services. Imagine that just fifty of the ten thousand visits to your online business each week actually become paying clients. Then there is a problem with your consumer targeting, which you should surely fix.
The location bid approach is the ideal remedy for any companies experiencing the aforementioned problem. By using this strategy, you can make sure that your budget is being spent where it needs to be in order to provide the best outcomes.
How to accomplish it is the fundamental issue at hand.
Don’t Stress! It isn’t complicated science.
Simply log into your Google Ads account and find the campaign’s settings tab to set the campaign’s location. When you click the location tab, all the places that your campaign is targeting will be visible. You will notice the location tab there.
The “Clicks tab” and the “Bid adj” tab can both be found on the same tab. You can get the truth about how many clicks you are truly receiving from a particular area by visiting the clicks tab. It will truly provide you the right insight into where you should lower your bid limit and where to raise it. To set your bids, you must now click the “Bid adj” tab. By assigning a percentage to each of your targeted areas, you can set them.
6 – Place a Targeted Cost per Conversion
A great way to maintain a constant cost per conversion across all of your ads is through conversion optimization. It enables you to complete all of your conversions within a set spending limit. It can be configured for both a single campaign and a number of campaigns. To properly optimize the conversion tracking tool, you must, however, make sure that it is set up correctly. You can take help from Digital Ipsum Pvt Ltd.
How does it work?
When you enable conversion tracking for your ads, Google Ads is able to determine the best CPC for your bids. Google utilizes these bids as an average CPA when determining which campaigns to target.
If you select a targeted CPA of $5, Google Ads will automatically set the CPC bid at or around that price to encourage conversions. The targeted CPA is determined using previous data, such as the 15 conversions from your most recent month.
Since of this, it’s important to think about your CPC target to make sure that it isn’t too low because if the most recent conversions that Google AdWords had monitored fell during a time when you weren’t obtaining enough conversions, it might negatively impact your results.
7 – Utilize Negative Keywords Wisely
You must have heard of the usage of negative keywords in your ad campaigns, whether you are an expert user of Google Ads or a novice. They certainly contribute significantly to increasing the ROI of your advertisements. However, many PPC marketers continue to disregard this tactic, resulting in their Google Ads campaigns failing.
What exactly are negative keywords then?
Let’s assume for the sake of simplicity that you are the PPC manager for a bakery that once sold chocolate desserts. In that situation, the negative keywords can include things like “chocolate cake recipe,” “chocolate cake baking instructions,” “how to bake chocolate cake,” etc.
When you include those negative keywords in your advertising campaign, it will stop people from searching for those terms and visiting your website. By doing this, you can simply control the quality of traffic that comes to your website. You won’t be happy if your website receives a tonne of unwelcome visitors that have no interest in your company.
8 – Adding and Tracking Call Extension
Call extension simplifies things for customers because it enables them to get in touch with you immediately after seeing your advertisements. Because the additional information given with your ad gives clients more information about your company. Your advertising may be more likely to be read if you include phone extensions. In order to increase conversions for local businesses, it is one of the greatest PPC management methods. 70% of smartphone searches make advantage of the click to call feature.
How can you utilize this function?
Click the Call extensions tab, which is located under the New extension tab, in your Google Ads account after steering the Ad extension tab. You only need to fill up a few things at this point, like your country and phone number. For tracking purposes, you should additionally check the call metrics box.
9 – Adding Dynamic Keyword in Your Ads
An excellent tactic is dynamic keyword insertion, which adds the keyword that most closely matches the term your clients searched for to the text of your advertisement. But if you want this method to be successful for you, there are a lot of things you need to take into account. Don’t worry Digital Ipsum Pvt Ltd will help you further.
The first step is to refrain from using the incorrect code. Even if you capitalize incorrectly, omit a bracket, use the incorrect bracket, or make any other small error, everything will go wrong for you. Misspelled terms should also be taken seriously because they will display an incorrect ad if you type your keyword incorrectly. Using brand keywords is also a bad idea since they will make your ad appear nothing like the landing page for your company if you use them in the headline. Your click-through and conversion rates can rise thanks to dynamic keyword insertion.
10 – Remarketing Lists for Search Ads
If you want to tailor your advertisement to the preferences of users who have previously visited your website, this tactic is quite effective. Remarketing lists for search advertisements allow you to reconnect with visitors who leave your website without making a purchase.
There are two ways you can apply this tactic to your PPC advertisements:
- Through the improvement of bids for the current keywords on your remarketing lists.
- By bidding on all of the keywords you normally reserve for users who have already visited your website.
Digital Ipsum Pvt Ltd. advises you to go through the case study that demonstrates how a European online retailer named Tirendo significantly increased their conversion rate by 161% if you’re still perplexed by this method.
Paid Social Media Marketing
Table of content
- Paid Social Media Marketing
- Why Paid Social Media Marketing
- The get-go of Advertising
- Facebook Advertising 101
- What Facebook Ad Objectives Work Best for E-Commerce?
- Where do Facebook Ads Appear?
- How to Optimize Campaigns Using Facebook Ad Bidding?
- Optimize your Paid Social Strategy using Location-Based Advertising
- Location-Based advertising categories and types
- Hyperlocal targeting
The new black is currently social.
People are swarming to their daily escapes on social media as a result of the chaos in the globe. Not only do 4.48 billion users log in to their preferred social media app every day, but they also visit an additional 6.6 social media platforms on average. Mindblown. The development is striking. Additionally, the rate of adoption of new social media network platforms is astounding.
Interesting enough, social media is now making its way into the workplace. In actuality, 4/10 of all internet users use social networking for professional purposes. And it was at this point that marketers upped their game and used social media advertising to their even better advantage. The need for social media ads has increased, and promoting them on paid social media. Let’s get it better with Digital Ipsu pvt Ltd.
Paid Social Media Marketing
Performance marketers may find paid social media marketing to be a game-changer. Due to the difficulty of achieving organic reach in the present internet environment, businesses frequently use sponsored social media. The social media advertising ecosystem is alive and brimming with opportunity. It’s crucial to understand the game’s rules before exploring every corner and cranny.
In the US, paid social ad spending on social networks will top $40 billion in 2020. (US). That amount is anticipated to increase to over 56 billion dollars, with Facebook accounting for the lion’s share (80%) of expenses.
By 2025, Statista projects that the market for social media advertising will have grown to about 230 billion dollars, with global ad expenditure in this sector expected to reach 153 billion dollars in 2021 and exhibit an annual growth rate (CAGR 2021-2025) of 10.55%.
Why Paid Social Media Marketing?
One of the leading social media networks must be useful for e-commerce companies to promote their advertisements. It is necessary. So let’s look at the best practices mentioned by Digital Ipsum pvt Ltd. for paid social media, the reasons why some networks are superior to others, and what it takes to get the greatest results. More engagement, more conversions, and of course, more actual sales are what we mean by the “greatest outcomes.”
These 6 social media platforms are there in this article: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
How do you consider which social media networks are good?
Once more, it goes beyond simply being on the hottest network. Knowing where and how to best reach your target audience is extremely important. Once you’re in the right spot, you may clarify your message and create more effective advertisements. You can unlock better performance and better outcomes at a lower cost with more relevant ads.
Being knowledgeable about paid social skills puts you in the lead and opens up better prospects. Then you can begin launching well designed targeted advertising, ultimately leading to an increase in ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
Social Media Networks Comparison
At first, deciding where to run your advertisements could seem overwhelming. Therefore, it makes sense to investigate each of the 6 social media platforms in more detail.
- How can I advertise to millions, no, billions of people? Visit Facebook, which claims to have over 2.5 billion users each month. Prospecting, retargeting, and maximizing the effectiveness of e-commerce ads may all be done here.
- E-commerce ad conversions are maximized with the tracking pixel.
- Naturally, this increases the opportunity for firms to drastically increase revenues and generate a lot more traffic through well-targeted ads.
- There are a couple of drawbacks to using Facebook as a growth channel for performance marketing.
- It is difficult for your message to be heard or seen because of the size of the crowd.
- Most of the time, firms and e-commerce sites have trouble establishing the ideal social strategy.
- First and foremost, YouTube is the third most popular website in the world and the second-largest search engine.
- With such a large user base, you can be sure to locate the right audiences, and if you can engage them, entertain them, educate them, and help them with their problems, they may stay with you for a long time.
- In terms of SEO, YouTube can help increase traffic to your website by providing high-quality material and hyperlinks that you can include in your profile description to improve your chances of being found in Google searches.
Pro tip: Video ads.
Users find video material to be considerably more interesting and clickable than text-only versions. Customers become familiar with the material and return to you frequently since it arouses emotion. (Retweet this)
Videos aid in establishing authority and trust with your clients.
- Pop-up adverts in general. You may watch videos without advertisements and do a lot more with YouTube Premium, which is a paid option for this.
- Even though your account may be disabled for any cause, there are still quite a few social media rules you must abide by.
- And this social networking platform is by far the most demanding. You’ll have to get more competitive with the influencers.
- Instagram is a platform where businesses, bloggers, and other users may succeed by using original content.
- Ad experiences must be more engaging and direct as a result. As a result, it is a fantastic location to research choices for paid social media advertising.
- Instagram advertising also benefits from all of Facebook advertising’s advantages because it is a part of the same ecosystem.
Along with the well-known Stories, Instagram Reels are currently very popular.
Instagram Reels may give you wonderful alternatives such as full-screen advantages, tales, incredible filters, mentions, and more if you are advertising on Instagram and are just targeting mobile users to reach your audience. For brands and companies trying to use Instagram to increase brand awareness and revenue, Reels is significant potential.
They hold the key to Instagram’s crucial growth. Instagram Reels are an entertaining and interesting way to highlight your goods, increase your audience, and develop your community.
- For paid social, Instagram might be tricky. It’s challenging to persuade users to visit your e-commerce site and leave the platform.
- Additionally, it reduces your chances of converting clicks into sales, particularly if you’re employing Instagram story ads.
- Simply because they are more difficult to spot, CTAs could not be as effective as on other social media platforms.
- But keep in mind that your options are essentially the same as those for Facebook paid advertising, which is still advantageous.
- Twitter is a prime example of a social network for increasing awareness and participation on a variety of issues for a wide audience because it offers a variety of possibilities for audience segmentation based on keywords, shared interests, and other factors.
- Additionally, you can develop unique CRM lists to target audiences more precisely.
- Ads can be linked to readers’ interests and appear in search results, profiles, and timelines.
- You can even advertise trends to have them appear in the trending box.
- You should carefully plan your campaign’s budget and resources because Twitter ads can be very pricey.
- Additionally, Twitter reporting and analytics might not be as effective as on other networks like Facebook or Google.
- Twitter is a forum for short, snappy content, thus advertisements may get overlooked.
- Here, you’ll need to use sponsored social ads wisely. Twitter ads differ significantly from your typical Instagram ad.
- If you want to advertise specific products to a specific target demographic and build brand awareness, Pinterest can be a very useful ally.
- It’s sensible to utilize paid social media in this situation because pins can be re-pinned and they last for a very long time.
- It takes a lot of work to make Pinterest ads effective for you, but if you persist, the effort may be worthwhile.
- While Pinterest can be a good option, the process of advertising on this social network takes time. In addition, Pinterest has a specific target market.
- Of that audience, 81% of the women between the ages of 25 and 50 are female.
- In light of this, it can be said generally speaking that when it comes to paid social marketing on social media platforms, Pinterest is not a good investment if your e-commerce products are not appropriate for that specific target group.
- Typically, marketers using Snapchat to reach younger consumers do so.
- The majority of this social media platform’s users are between the ages of 12 and 17.
- Although the majority of marketers may not be interested in these individuals, it does have strong e-commerce capabilities for product catalogues, sponsored video commercials, and even feature pixel targeting.
- The platform’s prominence has largely dropped.
- Users receive paid advertisements in their feeds, and they can easily become weary of the dearth of organic information.
- They stop engaging with these social media ads as a result, and they stop following commercial accounts.
- In conclusion, carefully focused social media marketing on sites like Snapchat is necessary for effective and lucrative paid social media marketing.
The get-go of Advertising
It’s time to explore the fundamentals and key benefits of Facebook paid advertising now that the positives and disadvantages of social media marketing have been thoroughly discussed. In Q2 2020, Facebook reported having 9 million active advertisers, and that number is still rising. It is developing and getting better as a place for sponsored social media marketing. For better understanding and assistance, you can reach Digital Ipsum Pvt. Ltd. anytime.
Facebook Advertising 101
The first step in dominating this enormous market is to diversify social investments for a higher return. You already include Facebook and Instagram in your paid social network lineup, which proves that you are headed in the correct route for paid social media advertising. Facebook advertising is simple to use, and the overall procedure can produce fantastic outcomes.
Keep in mind that Instagram, as a platform for paid social media advertising, is a component of the Facebook ecosystem, so you are not, in fact, ignoring Instagram users. We’ll now examine the fundamental components of Facebook advertising. Explore key Facebook advertising concepts, high-impact ad creation techniques, and improved targeting possibilities below.
You will also gain more knowledge on Digital Ipsum Pvt Ltd website about Facebook social media marketing in general, automatic bidding regulations, and the ideal strategy for promoting e-commerce sites.
What Facebook Ad Objectives Work Best for E-Commerce?
Three straightforward categories are useful in group Facebook ad objectives:
- The ideal campaigns to deploy for awareness (top-of-the-funnel) objectives are those that pique customer interest in the goods available in your online store.
- Consideration objectives are for customers who go through your business and show interest in learning more about your goods and brand.
- The focus should be on conversion (bottom-of-the-funnel) objectives. You are encouraging and directing those who have the greatest potential to become genuine consumers to make a purchase at your store. You are aware of their strong points at this point.
Where do Facebook Ads Appear?
Facebook ad placement possibilities are numerous.
For instance, you may use in-stream video advertising, which are excellent for brand exposure and top-of-funnel marketing.
Mobile and desktop news feeds are common alternatives. This implies that users of desktop (laptop) computers and mobile phones will see your adverts in their feeds. The intention is to provide a clear message, so you customize your offerings for both standards.
The placement of your adverts on third-party apps and websites that are a part of the Facebook Audience Network is another option you have. These give you a wide range of ad format options.
How to Optimize Campaigns Using Facebook Ad Bidding?
How does Facebook ad bidding operate? What is it?
The needs of marketers and Facebook users are continuously balanced through an efficient auction system. Advertisers’ ROAS is improved in this way.
However, it frequently needs more optimisation. However, in order to set up a successful bidding strategy, you must grasp the auction mechanism in order to make Facebook campaigns profitable for e-commerce. Digital Ipsum Pvt Ltd. believes that you may need to conduct further A/B testing and optimization in order to locate the most effective Facebook ad bidding technique.
Optimize your Paid Social Media Marketing Strategy using Location-Based Advertising
Modern location-based marketing enables companies to grow their customer base without opening a physical site.
But with paid social, this is not the case. Location-based advertising is the ideal strategy for you if you are an online merchant with a global clientele.
Location-Based advertising categories and types –
It can be divided into three categories: companies with several brick-and-mortar stores, companies with an online audience worldwide, and companies with physical storefronts that also use their website to conduct direct business with customers.
Different forms of location-based advertising:
Hyperlocal targeting –
Hyperlocal targeting is useful in promoting relevant messaging to a smaller set of customers in order to boost brand awareness and encourage purchases.
Using location data, geofencing, also known as geo-aware targeting or geo-targeting, sends relevant adverts to smartphone users. You effectively build a virtual fence around an area, and you can target everyone who enters.
In the practice of “geo-conquesting,” which involves setting up a virtual fence around a rival business rather than your own.
Beacons are used to deliver incredibly targeted material and only work when a physical shop or object is present because hardware is needed.